Looking at upgrading your TV? Here are a few tips to help you with your decision
- The size of the room, where you will be sitting and the width of the room are all important.
- Take the size of screen (diagonally), you should be seated between 1.5 and 3 times that number from your TV.
- Take into consideration whether you will be wall mounting or using the stand on furniture- ensure you don’t have to tilt your head too much as it may cause neck strain over time.
- Make sure you have room for all your accessories- set top boxes, sound bar etc and where the cables need to be located.
- Do you need a Smart TV? If you want to use streaming services or surf the web then you should opt in.
- Curved TVs give you a wider viewing angle and are usually better the reflective light, just another choice!
Remember bigger is not always better, there are still uses for smaller sets in bedrooms and kids play areas.